In my last post  I wrote about how you can use sockets in Silverlight 2 beta 1 . Well, when publishing my application to a Internet domain the code didn't work. I always get a socket exception: error code 10013, access denied. I have put an example online at http://frankfurt.schwarz-interactive.de:4510/test.aspx .
I'm following up with the people who wrote the policy code and see what's going on here. You'll get a message here on my blog  when there is a fix for the source code or a work-around. Well, Silverlight 2 beta 1  is beta software, so we are collecting missing features and bugs during this time.