1) Like Thomas  written on his blog, too, I started reading a Perl and PHP book while moving from Karlsruhe to Nuremberg to start working for a small Internet company straight out of school. I learned ASP and started using ASP.NET with the first beta available.
2) My wife Tanja of nearly 9 years and I have two kids, Marc Julian (5 years) and Jan Oliver (2 years). If I asked Marc Julian some months ago who is the boss of Microsoft he said: "Bill Gott" (Gott is the German translation of God). This year I have to celebrate my 30th birthday. :(
3) Most development I do between 10 p.m. and 4 o'clock in the morning, you may already know this.
4) I never had a C64 or Amiga or whatever. I started with a CPM operating system and later I moved to a i386 with 20MB harddisk, EGA graphics card and 5MB ram.
5) Because of the work of my Dad I had Internet access at home as one of the first people around me. I was AOL beta user with a 2800 baud modem (~1.000 DM which is more than 500 EUR!!).